Homeschool Zoocademy 2019-2020
RSVP for Open House Orientation Sessions Now (May 31 or July 2)
Zoocademy Registration Opens Late Summer
Homeschool Zoocademy at the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens is a unique experience for homeschooled students ages 5-15. Zoocademy covers a wide range of topics in Biology, Zoology, Environmental Science and Conservation, with lessons, activities, and projects suited to each age group.
Zoocademy runs once a month from September to March (final schedule TBD).______________________________________________________________________________
RSVP now for one of our two open-house orientation sessions!
Friday, May 31 @ 10:00 AM
Tuesday, July 2 @ 1:00 PM
Enrollment is limited to home-schooled children ages 5-15. Children will be enrolled into the appropriate age class based on their age as of September 1, 2019. In accordance with Florida state law, children must be 5 years old on or before September 1st to enroll.
Children are not denied enrollment on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, national origin (ancestry), or disability.
TIPS FOR REGISTRATION
- Please be patient with our website! We recommend using a desktop or laptop and using Chrome or Firefox. You may have to refresh several times.
- When you register, even if you have an account on our website, you may have more success if you check out as a guest.
- If you continue to have trouble, we will do our best to assist you by phone or email, but we may be experiencing high call volume. Again, we appreciate your patience.
- Please read all policies and procedures in the Program Handbook before registering. Also please note our date change and cancellation policies. Our younger classes frequently sell out, so it is unlikely we will be able to change your date. Therefore, it is extremely important to confirm your availability as well as date and time before you book.
- After you complete your registration, make sure to print/save the order confirmation page that pops up! The date and time you register for will NOT be included in your automated email confirmation.
Date Change: A program date change must be made in writing by email or fax at least three weeks prior to the September start date. Date changes will incur a $25 rescheduling fee per student.
Cancellation: Cancellations must be received in writing by email or fax at least three weeks prior to the September start date to qualify for a 50% refund. No refunds will be given for cancellations less than three weeks prior to the September start date, nor are we able to refund for any days missed during the semester.
If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com or call 904-757-4463 ext. 111.
Sponsored in part by the Department of State, Division of Cultural Affairs,
the Florida Council of Arts and Culture and the State of Florida.